We are always asked how to mount our shovels in Jeeps to keep people from stealing them. Without hesitation, we always suggest using the "Dominion Off Road" JKU Hi-Lift jack mount. This mount is absolutely awesome and we wouldn't have put it on our website unless we thought it was the best! The jack mount is super easy to install. It consist of two mounts for each side of the Jeep Roll bar to which the jack mounts to. In addition to the Dominion Off Road kit add our bracket system and mount your shovel and axe out of the elements and in a secured location. Take advantage of this package deal! Made in the U.S.A! (Free Shipping to anywhere in the lower 48!)
About the Dominion Off Road Mounts:
- The Dominion Off Road kit includes two brackets and mounting bolts.
- Allows a 48" Hi-Lift to be mounted to the rear roll bar. (May not be compatible with other brands of jacks)
- The jack is hidden behind the roll bar and does not block the rear view.
- Installs in about 15 minutes.
- Compatible with Hard top, Bikini and Soft top (The Jack must be removed to put the soft top up or down).
- Black Zink coated U.S.A. made fasteners.
KBT103 Mounting Kit Includes:
- 2 X 3/16 Aluminum Brackets.
- 4 X Quickfist Mounts.
- 4 X #10 Stainless Steel Bolts with Zinc Nuts.
- 4 X 1/4 Aluminum Spacers.
- 4 X Carriage Bolts with Zinc Nuts.
- Perfect match to the Dominion Off Road HiLift jack mount kit. (Save Money by purchasing with the Dominion Off Road Kit!)
- Mounts easily to any Lift Jack such as HiLift
- Available in aluminum only. Paint or powder coat to your specific need.
- 100% USA Made!