The “Krazy Beaver Mini Shovel” is Made in the USA! Specifically designed for ATV / UTV / Snow Mobile
- Measures approximately 29 1/4 inches total length. With the D grip removed, the shovel measures approximately 23 inches from the tip of the middle tooth to the end of the fiberglass shaft. Specifically designed to fit ATV, UTV's and snow mobiles. While our 40" shovel has proven its self over the years we have been constantly asked for a shorter shovel for ATV, UTV and snow mobile usage. Small enough to fit in vehicle and duffle bags this shovel is the perfect get out and go. Duffle bags make it easy to store for those winter months of travel and easy to mount on an ATV. In addition to outdoor usage this shovel would be great for digging in confined spaces. Excellent for Camping, Hunting and Off-Road use.
- Powder coating used is Cardinal textured black. The great thing about this color is aerosol paint can be ordered to match the color in the event the shovel is used and the powder is scraped off.
- Manufactured using Heavy Duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel. Twice as thick as a normal residential shovel.
- Reinforced teeth to prevent bending and breaking.
- Powder coated both inside and out from the head to handle area to prevent rust.
- The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” can be used for regular digging and in extreme situations can be used to assist in penetrating Ice and Clay. The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” is only available in red at this time.
- Measures 11 1/2” Height X 8 1/2 wide.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- Handle is a dark grey/black color. (Graphite in color)
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 6” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for the use of the solid Polymer is because soft rubber overtime begins to break down and becomes sticky.
The Lock Pins:
These Tab Lock Pins are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick release pins, you can actually use gloves. The “Tab” makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two piece pin that has a separate pin and wire.
Warning: This product can expose you styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65warning.ca.gov.