Krazy Beaver Mud Shovel (Red / Black)
Krazy Beaver Mud Shovel (Red / Black) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Krazy Beaver Mud / Beach Shovel is absolutely incredible for clearing mud out from under a trapped vehicle or digging for Pirate Treasure at a Beach. Its patented unique perforated design allows water and air to transfer eliminating the suction caused while digging in mud. Likewise when the shovel is turned over the mud has nothing to stick to so the mud releases like a hot knife through butter. The removable D-Grip allows for water to be removed in the event the shovel is submerged. (While the shovel head is manufactured outside the United States, the handle, D-grip and Quick Release Pin are all USA made and assembled in the United States)
WARNING: Shovel is specifically designed for mud and sand. If used to dig hardened dirt the shovel may collapse voiding warranty.
KRAZY BEAVER™ ADVENTURE SHOVEL
- The “Krazy Beaver Adventure Shovel”.
Currently the shovel is available in one size at this time.
- Measures 40 inches Total length. Excellent for digging in mud or looking for Pirate Treasure at the beach.
- Perforated to eliminate suction caused when digging in Mud. Excellent for sifting sand.
- 14 Gauge Steel.
- #2 Round point blade measures 8 3/4” X 11”
- Can hold up to 270lbs
- Comes with a textured Red Powder Coating.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- Black handle (Looks Graphite in color)
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the “D-Grip”, there is a hollow section that can be used for storage of emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, batteries, etc…
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for the use of the solid Polymer is because soft rubber overtime begins to break down and becomes sticky.
- The removable D-Grips allows water to be removed in the event the shovel is submerged. Thus preserving the integrity of the product.
The Lock Pins:
These Quick Release Lock Pins with Tabs are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick release pins, you can actually use gloves. The “Tab” makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two piece pin that has a separate pin and wire.
Warning: This product can expose you styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65warning.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.