We are now offering Factory 2nds through our website only!
The shovels were built prior to the rapid increase In pricing due to inflation and we are passing the pre COVID/Inflation price to the customer.
The shovels were put in storage because they had powdercoating flaws, this why the pricing is much lower than our current shovels
The shovels had failing powder at the collar. When crimped the powder in many instances separated. This is visible on some shovels but not on others. If you’re looking for a rugged shovel and are going to put it for use or don’t mind painting the shovel then this maybe the most economical way to pick up a discounted shovel. This option is only available if the website shows in inventory. If it shows "Sold Out" then we are sold out and do not have anymore.
KRAZY BEAVER™ SUPER SHOVEL (Note, the modular 3 piece design was discontinued January 2015)
The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” is an All American Made Product.
Currently the shovel is available in one size at this time.
- Measures 40 inches Total length. Excellent for Camping, Hunting and Off-Road use.
- Manufactured using Heavy Duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel. Twice as thick as a normal residential shovel.
- Reinforced teeth to prevent bending and breaking.
- Powder coated both inside and out from the head to handle area to prevent rust.
- The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” can be used for regular digging and in extreme situations can be used to assist in penetrating Ice and Clay. The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” is only available in red at this time.
- Measures 11 1/2” Height X 8 1/2 wide.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- High Visibility Yellow
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the “D-Grip”, there is a hollow section that can be used for storage of emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, batteries, etc…
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for the use of the solid Polymer is because soft rubber overtime begins to break down and becomes sticky.
The Lock Pins:
These Tab Lock Pins are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick release pins, you can actually use gloves. The “Tab” makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two piece pin that has a separate pin and wire.
Warning: This product can expose you styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65warning.ca.gov.