If you’re looking for a rugged shovel and are going to put it to use or don’t mind painting the shovel, then this maybe the most economical way to pick up a discounted shovel. This option is only available on our website and is not available to dealers.
This is the perfect option for those that want a great recovery shovel and don't mind the imperfections of failed powdercoating. You save nearly $60.00 off original pricing!
The shovels heads were built prior to inflation and were set aside when they did not pass our stringent standards. Now that prices of materials have skyrocketed we decided to pull them from inventory and offer them to our customers at a much discounted price.
The shovel heads were set aside due to the powder not fully adhering at the factory. There maybe scratches and or chips on the powdercoating and possible peeling near the collar where it's crimped. The blems will not affect the performance of the shovel. This a great working shovel!
KRAZY BEAVER™ SUPER SHOVEL (Note, the modular 3 piece design was discontinued January 2015)
The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” is an All American Made Product.
Currently the shovel is available in one size at this time.
- Measures 40 inches Total length. Excellent for Camping, Hunting and Off-Road use.
- Manufactured using Heavy Duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel. Twice as thick as a normal residential shovel.
- Reinforced teeth to prevent bending and breaking.
- Powder coated both inside and out from the head to handle area to prevent rust.
- The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” can be used for regular digging and in extreme situations can be used to assist in penetrating Ice and Clay. The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” is only available in red at this time.
- Measures 11 1/2” Height X 8 1/2 wide.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- High Visibility Yellow
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the “D-Grip”, there is a hollow section that can be used for storage of emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, batteries, etc…
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for the use of the solid Polymer is because soft rubber overtime begins to break down and becomes sticky.
The Lock Pins:
These Tab Lock Pins are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick release pins, you can actually use gloves. The “Tab” makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two piece pin that has a separate pin and wire.
Warning: This product can expose you styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65warning.ca.gov.